Frequently Asked Questions
To change the password for your DBT Skills Account, just follow these steps:
- Visit the Account Login Page.
- Click on Lost Your Password option.
- Enter your username or email address. You will receive a link on your registered email id to create a new password.
- Click the Change password link. It will direct you to password reset window.
- Enter your New Password and click on the Reset Password button.
Please note that you cannot change your username. However, to change your name please follow these steps:
Login to your DBT account.
Click on Edit Profile Button, a window will appear.
Enter your New First name and Last name
After that click on Update Profile button.
To change your profile image, please follow these steps:
- Sign-up with Gravatar Support ( www.gravatar.com ). The email address you use for your account on the DBT Skills site must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account. Gravatar uses your email address to provide your image to DBT Skills site . If we don't have any record of your email address, Gravatar won't be able to display your image.
- After signing up on Gravatar Support, a dashboard window will appear, click on My Gravatar menu option.
- In Pick New Image section, click on Add New Image button.
- Upload your image file and click on Next button, you can crop your uploaded image.
- After cropping the image, click on the Crop and Finish button.
- Your selected Gravatar must use a rating that's permitted by the other site. Lots of sites restrict Gravatar images to G or PG ratings only. If your Gravatar's rating is higher than the rating allowed by the site, a default image will appear instead of your chosen Gravatar.
- After this step My Gravatar window will show you your uploaded profile image. Select that image and click on Confirm button. Your uploaded profile picture will automatically appear in your DBT Skills account.
To unsubscribe the newsletters, click on the unsubscribe button on newsletter email.
DBTSkillscoaching.com is an educational program. It can be helpful for anyone who wants to learn how to manage emotions and is particularly helpful for people who are emotionally sensitive or who struggle to manage their emotions, such as anger, sadness, or fear. This program can be helpful for those who do not have a DBT Skills Class nearby that they can attend, as an adjunct for individuals who are in therapy and can be a review for those who have finished skills classes. DBTSkillscoaching offers information about Dialectical Behavior Therapy skills and other life skills. The skills are taught through mini workbooks, fact sheets, emails, webinars and videos. We also offer Special Topic webinars, such as how to apply DBT Skills to Forgiveness, for an additional cost.
The program is $19.99 a month or $199.99 per year. You receive informational emails almost daily, mini-workbooks and fact sheets (on the website), videos, a minimum of two webinars monthly and for some skills you’ll receive an info graph. You have the opportunity to talk with Dr. Hall through webinars or to email questions and updates to her. We also offer advanced courses which vary in price.
They are nonrefundable.
No. You are welcome to sign up for any webinars that you think might be helpful to you.
Each Special Topic Webinar is priced individually.
The bonus material will be posted randomly. There is no limit to the material posted. If Dr. Hall encounters something she would like to share, then she will email the material to all program members.